Conversion of System is not done

Stonegaard

Hey I installed the tool from: http://www.mobilize.net/download-silverlight-bridge and followed the requirements, VS2015 update 1, winrt SDK, OS is win7. 

But the changes seems broke, I have errors with everything from int, strings to not existing constructors. Everything seems wrong?

I get a whoping 5500 Errors, for one of my projects :/ And nearly all the errors are because of system, has not been defined. In addition all references seems to not exist. What is wrong here?

Capture.PNG

I Have installed it through VS2015, this did not work !

I have now used the link you supplied to install it in this way instead.

Exactly the same number of errors, and I can create new UWP projects without any issue in VS2015. 

Is it really normal that System is not working, e.g. strings and ints?

• Mobilize.Net Staff

In the image you attached there is a combobox that says "Build + Intellisense", can you change it to Build only? if errors are reduced dramatically then it it probable that some xaml file that is not properly generated. 

It dramatically reduces the errors, but the errors are to many different XAML files. It ends up with mostly Galasoft. Based on your proposal with xaml issues I have reinstalled everything including VS2015.

After reinstalling everything and running it again. Build is 65 Errors and Intellisense is 265.

Much better ! Now I will have to look at them more carefully before saying any issues.

Running it on other projects, I get the several thousand errors again, referring to the system, which are intellisense related. 

Rebuilding a couple of times, closing and reopening the program a couple more and the error number drops by a factor 10. Instead of 7xxx errors it is down to 7xx.

Edited by Stonegaard