JamieNavarro Posted July 18, 2017 Report Share Posted July 18, 2017 Hello, I was directed by John Browne to post my issue here, so here it goes... The below pertains to a Windows XP Professional 32-bit virtual machine with 1.5GB RAM (VirtualBox v5.0.26 r108824). The host machine is Windows 10 Professional (not sure if that matters, but there you go). I'm having an issue with Step 4 - when I first ran it, I didn't notice that the 'Target Language' was set to 'CSharp', so I ran it as is, and everything seemed to have gone fine. However, at some point shortly thereafter, I realized that it was set to CSharp…but I want 'Visual Basic'. I started all over and tried it again, but this time set that option to 'Visual Basic'. It seemed to have worked, but at the very end it gave me an error message (screenshot attached). I closed out VBUC, reopened and tried to run it again, with Visual Basic selected, and got the same exact error at the same point - the very end. I tried again, but left CSharp selected, no error. So there's something definitely about the 'Visual Basic' option that it's not liking. I also attached my VBUMLOGFILE.log file. I'd be happy to provide any more information that you guys may require. VBUC Error.bmp VBUMLOGFILE.log Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now