Analyse Tool and 3Th Part Tools VB6

mhark

Hi, Support.

So, I've two questions:

1)where I can download analyse tool for vb6 apps for WebMap?

2)In my vb6 app we use 3th part tools like Janusgrid and Aebacus, WebMap can migrate this vb6 code
exists for Janusgrid or Aebacus?

Thank you.

• Mobilize.Net Staff

Hi Mark, sorry about the delay with the response.

Here are the answers:

- You can download the assessment tool from here: https://mobilize.blob.core.windows.net/clickonce/SFX/AssessmentWizard.zip, once you get the results you can share them with us at [email protected] so we can set up a call and review them with you to suggest next steps.

- Our migration tools have support for several third party libraries and support for additional libraries is added frequently. At this point we don't support the Janusgrid component but we can certainly add support for it as part of a migration project, or if you want you can add support for it yourself after the migration project (by default the migration tool will create a placeholder on the client-side which can be implemented in a very straightforward way). Regarding the target library, we use Kendo UI for Angular components, however it is possible to extend this and use any other UI library that can be used with Angular 6.

I hope this answers your questions.

- Will