license fingerprint

marco

• Mobilize.Net Staff

Hi Marco,

Please make sure to run the Visual basic Upgrade Companion (VBUC) using admin rights.

Can you provide us with the version number of the Visual Basic Upgrade Companion (VBUC)? You can get this by opening the VBUC and then click on the upper left arrow and select the About option.

Cheers

OlmanQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mobilize.Net Staff

Hi Marco,

I need some additional info in order to reproduce the issue. Could you please indicate which OS are you running on? Any other useful information about how you get this error would be helpful.

Another option. You can try installing and running the VBUC (using admin rights) in a fresh machine.

Regards,

Olman Q

• Mobilize.Net Staff

Hi Marco,

I think the VBUC.Lic file may be corrupted. I'm resending to you a trial versions license to migrate up to 10K lines of code, please check your email.

Please, re-install the VBUC and use the attached Trial_VBUC.Lic to activate the trial version.

Regards

• Mobilize.Net Staff

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the info. Our License department is asking for the license info. This cab be got from the VBUC in the menu Tools->License Info. If you can send me a screenshot that would help to track the info for that license.

Regards

Olman Q