tillball

Is there a way to diagnose errors?

tillball    0

For me with many projects, the tool ends with the following exception:

Handled exception: The method or operation is not implemented.. Current file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobilize.Net Silverlight bridge\CodeMappings\System.Windows.Markup\ContentPropertyAttribute.map'

Is there a way get into detail, why the exception occures?

MigrationLog.txt

Federico    0

In fact, we are currently not supporting C# 6 syntax.  This is part of Mobilize.Net roadmap and we'll let you know as soon as it has been incorporated.

Thank you for the feedback.

Olman    0

Can you share with us the "C:\work\TheStockGame\TheStockGame Client\Utilities\HistoryGraph.cs"  file? you can email it to me to olman.garcia@mobilize.net.

tillball    0

Hey,

thx for your feedback. I´ve vow reverted my project back to c#5. However, now I´m getting a not implemented error (see attached file). Might this be, because some methods in my code throw a not implemented exception? Or is this on your side?

Best

Till

MigrationLog.txt

tillball    0

Hey,

thx for your feedback. I´ve vow reverted my project back to c#5. However, now I´m getting a not implemented error (see attached file). Might this be, because some methods in my code throw a not implemented exception? Or is this on your side?

Best

Till

MigrationLog.txt

Ok, tue last File in the log was

[CallGraphGenerationTask] Processing C:\Tfs\Simple Timesheet\Source\SimpleTimesheet.Shared\GlobalApp.cs

So I suppose, this is the one that causes the error. I removed the throw new NotImplementedException() cleaned, rebuilt and reran sour tool => no changes

What else could it be? Maybe you don´t support conditional compilation symbols?