tillball

Is there a way to diagnose errors?

10 posts in this topic

For me with many projects, the tool ends with the following exception:

Handled exception: The method or operation is not implemented.. Current file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobilize.Net Silverlight bridge\CodeMappings\System.Windows.Markup\ContentPropertyAttribute.map'

Is there a way get into detail, why the exception occures?

MigrationLog.txt

Ok, now I know what´s wrong. The tool does not understand new #c 6 features like expression bodies :-(

In fact, we are currently not supporting C# 6 syntax.  This is part of Mobilize.Net roadmap and we'll let you know as soon as it has been incorporated.

Thank you for the feedback.

Hi,

I think my project failed too because of using C# 6.0 features. Is there a time frame for fixing this?

Greetings

Hanno

Can you share with us the "C:\work\TheStockGame\TheStockGame Client\Utilities\HistoryGraph.cs"  file? you can email it to me to olman.garcia@mobilize.net.

Hey,

thx for your feedback. I´ve vow reverted my project back to c#5. However, now I´m getting a not implemented error (see attached file). Might this be, because some methods in my code throw a not implemented exception? Or is this on your side?

Best

Till

MigrationLog.txt

Hey,

thx for your feedback. I´ve vow reverted my project back to c#5. However, now I´m getting a not implemented error (see attached file). Might this be, because some methods in my code throw a not implemented exception? Or is this on your side?

Best

Till

MigrationLog.txt

Ok, tue last File in the log was

[CallGraphGenerationTask] Processing C:\Tfs\Simple Timesheet\Source\SimpleTimesheet.Shared\GlobalApp.cs

So I suppose, this is the one that causes the error. I removed the throw new NotImplementedException() cleaned, rebuilt and reran sour tool => no changes

What else could it be? Maybe you don´t support conditional compilation symbols? 

Hi Tillball !

We published a new version of the tool with a fix that should address the exception reported in MigrationLog.txt file you attached, Can you downloaded it again and try it ?

http://www.mobilize.net/silverlight

Regads,

Olman